apkshelf.net is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other intellectual property laws. We take the protection of copyrights very seriously, and we will promptly remove any infringing content upon receipt of a valid notice of infringement.
If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent.
To file a notice of infringement with our Designated Agent, please provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our website can be reached at:
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We will take appropriate action as per the notice, and take down the content or block the access to the content, and also inform the user who uploaded the content of the same and will terminate the account of repeat infringers.
We also request and encourage the users to respect the copyright laws, and only upload the content they own or have the legal rights to use and share.
This DMCA policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on [2023-01-16]
Thank you for choosing APKShelf.net
Please note that this DMCA page is for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. If you have any specific legal questions or concerns, we recommend consulting with an attorney.